I too am among my friends who have recently updated their blogs with apologies of tardiness for updates. We have been very busy moving to a new city where Lazarus will be born, adjusting to the new city trying to find our way around in this HUGE town and etc etc.
We are settled in somewhat now and it seems as if the due date for the c-section has been set to the 14th of this month. I will have to check in on the night of the 13th though. I really despise staying in hospitals any longer than I absolutely HAVE to, so this was not good news to me but they say it is common practice at the hospital I will deliver at here. Great!
I have had quite a number of contractions over past three weeks and it seems that Lazarus has been giving me problems with my uterinal ligaments causing quite a bit of pain on my right side of body, both back and front ride side down into my right leg with constant pain. I will remind him of this when he gets older, trust me. But so far as seems to be going well. And the Lord is giving me perserverance to make it through.
My sweet husband has been and continues to be a major help for me and with the girls. And the girls are doing well. They play with their dolls a lot more - swaddling them, putting on "diapers", baths, etc. They are really into playing mommy and baby these days. We had a niece born just a few weeks ago, and Anna has decided to name her doll Ada, after her new baby girl cousin! Sweet.
I will post pics of the girls in a minute. Thats all for now. My language tutor is waiting on me!
Love,
e-
No comments:
Post a Comment