We are blessed by you, our family and friends in so many ways. You bless us with your prayers, support and encouragement, and by gifts. Our computer crashed and we lost all our email addresses. Yes our computer was backed up but the back up kind of crashed too! Great, eh? Well I just want to say thank you for everything to many of you who are such a blessing to us. And Jennifer C. thank you we received Miriams box before her birthday. I hope you check this. I havent had your address for a while because our laptop having such issues. But thank you. And to others... Brent & fam, Immanuel, and family... thank you, thank you, thank you. You guys are such a blessing to us. AND please if you were on our newsletter list or think we dont have your email address... PLEASE email us and let us know.
Thanks so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment