Hooray!! "I know in whom I have believed!" =D She is SO CUTE! I can't wait to hear your/her birth story!
She is beautiful Em!!!! Congratulations!!Kristen
Oh, Emily, I hadn't heard any news in awhile and I just looked at your blog! She is beautiful! Congratulations. I can tell that she is a Morris. :) I hope all is well. She looks just perfect. I am praising God with you.Bethany Moore
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Hooray!! "I know in whom I have believed!" =D She is SO CUTE! I can't wait to hear your/her birth story!
She is beautiful Em!!!! Congratulations!!
Kristen
Oh, Emily, I hadn't heard any news in awhile and I just looked at your blog! She is beautiful! Congratulations. I can tell that she is a Morris. :) I hope all is well. She looks just perfect. I am praising God with you.
Bethany Moore
Post a Comment