7.15.2011

the mamba-jamba of an update

Yes we ARE alive! And YES we STILL are in the states. Learning patience and faith, apparently. Ha! We are waiting on our visa to come in so we can cross the big ocean again. Not so much looking forward that part, so if anyone knows how to close your eyes and blink us over... give me a call! :)

We haven't had internet access at our house so time on the internet has been limited to checking email and once in a while opening up facebook. Its like i went on a 7 month internet fast. Not cool. :)

We are praying that our visa will arrive ANY DAY NOW.  Even the kids are getting edgy. Not a good thing either.

So I just wanted to write and say to those who check on the blog once in a while that we are still here. Please pray for our visa to come soon and please pray for our transition back overseas (when the Lord sees it fit for that to happen!)

I will NEVER be able to upload ALL the pictures i have taken while we have been here but i will put up a bunch but believe this isnt even a quarter of the pics i have taken!

It started like this:



Then we went through SEVERAL months (it felt unending really) of cold weather. I have a bunch of snow pics but havent uploaded them yet so MAYBE we will come back to those. Then we had some of this with my family:







then this:








And with Andys family we had some great times as well:






then there were these too:













Okay, you get the point. There are MANY more. If I come across others that are too good to pass up I will add those as well but I do believe that I have overwhelmed you (or bored you) by now! :) 

Have a great day all!

No comments: