4.13.2012

I posted this on FB, but I know that some of you who follow the blog, do NOT use facebook. So this story is for you. :)

Today, Miriam and Laz were playing in our driveway while I was cooking dinner.  Miriam LOVES to sing songs about God. It is really sweet. And I have noticed that her singing around the house has also influenced Laz, and he also has picked this up.

Earlier though, Mim was singing "I will rise when you call my name, no more sorrow, no more pain. I will rise on eagles wings before my God fall on my knees and rise." Over and over Mim sang this song. Beautiful.

This is my prayer for my girl. Praying that God will call her name. Praying that when He does, that she will stand and follow Him whole heartedly. Praying for her salvation.

No comments: