And yes, that is milk. Goat's milk to be exact. Even worse actually, for two reasons. This 2 liters of milk that we had just received earlier in the morning was supposed to last till Saturday. And secondly, goat's milk stinks. So after sponging up the milk, and mopping several times... I think things are back to normal.
So I didn't REALLY cry over spilt milk, but I wasn't the happiest momma about it either! I just think that whoever said that quote surely wasn't a Momma that had carpet or carseats in the car or a limited supply of fresh milk or ... I could think of several reasons why I think that is just a crazy quote!!! Oh well... I am sure whoever said it had their reasons. Now I am curious and off to find out who DID say that and why!
No comments:
Post a Comment