5.20.2012

Sanctity of Life: Rescue the Perishing | Immanuel Baptist Church



 I have been against abortion for all my life. I have listened and thought through the reasons that people provided of why abortion is okay. Yet, I remain CONVINCED that abortion is wrong on all levels, all reasons, and all excuses.  I have silently protested abortion but is that enough? Is it enough to sit back while tons of babies, of human beings... people, are being murdered everyday?

How long will we as followers of Jesus Christ, as Christians, just hope that these horrible scenarios  go away? How long will we as Christians pick and choose which portion of Scripture, of God's Holy Word, that we will obey?

Sanctity of Life: Rescue the Perishing | Immanuel Baptist Church

Please take the time to listen to this sermon.

There is HOPE for any and every situation. Jesus Christ was born and lived on this Earth. He lived a perfect life.... He never sinned, not once. He died a cruel death to fulfill the sacrifice required by God to pay for the sins that I commit, that you commit, and that every other person on this earth commits. Jesus did that... he lived, he died, and God rose Him from the dead. God has power over death. God IS all powerful. Jesus sits at the right hand of God now. IT is finished. There is forgiveness of sins. But you must have faith in God through Jesus. Jesus is the only one who can make you right with God.  That same power that raised Jesus from the dead is that power that gives you strength and me strength to face any AND every situation and to walk through it. For sure it will be painful. But God is there. He will walk with you. He will give you the strength you need. Have faith in God.

No comments: