The dentist.
Such a normal part of most Americans' lives. Not ours. Not when you live where we do.
The dentist in our city consists of a man (or woman) who is willing to pull your teeth out. There is no cleaning. Just pulling teeth out. Without any medicine to numb the teeth either. And without necessarily very hygienic practices. Ya, really. No, I am not exaggerating.
So... our dental hygiene consists of going to a dentist in the capitol city while on vacation or business trip. Our dentist trained in the States and is VERY hygienic. We are thankful for him. And for the pediatric dentist that works in his office, whom the children saw today.
We go to the dentist once a year. So it was time. I was getting nervous as I was beginning to hear stories of friends' children who have had cavities lately. Ugh. I was dreading the visit really. But as child after child was seen by the dentist, I was thankful to hear "no cavities". So, I am thankful to announce that we are cavity free as of THIS dentist visit. All 6 of this. I am not sure how many more years I will be able to say that... so I decided to blog about when I had the chance. :) Ha!
No comments:
Post a Comment