So here are two fairly recent pics of Miriam with a friend and one with a neighbor. Our neighbors have figured out that one way to win Miriam's affections is to give her candy or cookies. In light of that, twice lately I have had to go into homes to retrieve Miriam - cookies in hand - just sitting with our friends in their houses. :)
Just two days ago, I saw Miriam walk over to our neighbors house (I was in the street while Anna was riding her bicycle) and Miriam walked right into our neighbors house. I kept thinking - she will come out in a minute. Several minutes went by and she had still not yet come out. So I went in to our neighbors house. There was Miriam sitting with about 6 cookies in hand, sitting in a kids plastic lawn chair - sitting in front of the television watching tv! She was living the high life and did not want to come home. My neighbor kept saying - just leave her here but I finally convinced Miriam to come with Mommy! It took some convincing - let me tell you!
That Miriam she is a mess!
No comments:
Post a Comment