7.11.2008

Anna's 5th bday!


It so hard to believe that on July 10th, Anna turned 5. I still remember the day she was born, and how I knew I was in for it when she wouldn't sleep a wink at night for the first 2 months. But oh how far she has come. And what a sweetheart and joy and blessing from the Lord she is. Just today, she was helping keep Lazarus from crying, and then she saw his nose running a bit and she said "oh no, oh no" and off she ran. I thought, "well what was that about?" But she came back with toilet paper and wiped his nose and then took it and flushed it down the potty. I love times like that when I see her serving her brother and sister, loving them in such a way, and helping be Mommy's little helper.


Thank you God for Anna and the challenges and joys she has brought to our lives.

+ thanks JT and Jaime for supplying the picture


No comments: